• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Dylan and Cassie Get Married!


    This is my second time shooting a wedding, and I've learned so much since then (although I still have so much to learn!) and it meant a lot to me that they trusted me to shoot their special day. It was so perfect, warm and sunny and the location in Calabogie was beautiful. It seemed they took a casual approach to the event - without it being big, grand and formal, with mostly their closest family and friends. It was great for it being my second time shooting a wedding :)

    Here are most of the photos, hope you enjoy them!












    The ceremony was the most challenging to photograph, it was backlit with the sun at a weird angle (and it being in their faces), but I did my best and still think it came out ok! It was lovely to witness nonetheless, love and happy vibes!
















    Can you believe Cassie planned and designed everything herself?? Amazing. She did an a phenomenal job.





    Although the ceremony ran a bit late we had some time to do some formals with family and friends, along with some of just them along the water <3































    The reception was a lot of fun, with good music and many happy faces






    Their daughter Aria is so adorable, and a very happy girl that evening



    Instead of having a traditional wedding cake, they had Cinnabon and Suzie Q donuts! Cool idea



    First dance as a married couple!











    Father and daughter dance







    Mom and son dance :)


    I love the addition of sparklers! Definitely adds a little magic to the night









    Brother and sister love haha



    How cute are they? Marriage goals








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic