• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    My short Toronto visit


    I drove down to Toronto a couple of weeks ago to see my cousins, it is always cool to go there because there is so much to do and see, thought id bring my camera to capture a few moments. I'm going to try to bring my camera out more, its a good way to practice and looks so much better than iPhone pics!

     These are my cousin's dogs, Archies (top) and Duke (bottom). They are so adorable! Archie loved the camera

    Heather and I walked along the boardwalk at Kew Beach (aka beach village), so pretty! I never realized this kind of place existed in Toronto! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so these were taken with my iPhone.





    We went to the Royal Ontario Museum to see the Dale Chihuly exhibit, he is a glass artist and his colourful work was breathtaking. (I wasn't breaking the rules by taking pictures, it was actually encouraged!)





     this was the ceiling!

    Tribal native blankets, so beautiful


     While we were downtown we stopped by Tiffany's and I picked up a small heart charm (not shown) but I kept the bag and box because they're so pretty. I decided to polish my other tiffany silver pieces and make a nice photo displaying them in the box
     We ate lunch at La Societe, a beautiful French restaurant. I had the turkey sandwich, it was the most delicious sandwich I've ever had! The pineapple creme brule was pretty amazing too.


     On my last day Uncle Tom, Heather and I drove to the marina to go for an early morning boat ride, it was awesome, a really nice day out. The view of the city was the best part

    Hey ducks!





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic