• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Tammy & Shane's Wedding


    I was honoured to be asked to shoot Tammy and Shane's wedding this summer, and it was so fun and a great learning experience for me. Weddings are so challenging but I learn so much each time I shoot one. It was a very hot day (35-36 degrees!!) but at east it was bright and not rainy which what was originally forecasted.
    It was not a big wedding, which was nice because everyone was so close and got to see and celebrate with each other. It was a happy day!
    Here are some of the highlights!


































































































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic