• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    snow angel


    Today I spent the day with the adorable and sweet Kyra Wex, who agreed to model for a winter shoot. I love how beautiful winter can be, the glittery fresh show in the sunshine, the dancing snowflakes as they fall. Only thing was that it was -18 outside so out sessions didn't last long! We were freeeezing so we we ran back inside every 5 minutes. My hands were numb, and Kyra was so brave. We also had some fun with the fairy lights indoors once it got dark.

     Hope you like the photos!





















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic