• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Spring Feeling


    It's been such beautiful weather lately, its finally starting to feel like summer. :) I went out for a walk in my neighbourhood to take some plant/nature shots and saw so much more beauty than I could imagine. So many gorgeous shot I couldn't believe it. There are lots of photos you are about to see, but this is surprisingly only some of the shots I got, it was hard to narrow it down!  Enjoy the photos,
    Olivia xo










    wouldn't it be great if the trail was really pink? ;)




    Willow trees are my favorite <3
                                                         






    So in love with these cherry blossom (I think they are cherry blossom.?) trees, Gorgeous


    Who knew weeds could be beautiful?


    As you can see, I had fun playing with colour effects in post-processing, hope you liked these, thanks for looking!





    ©Olivia Foulkes Photography
    *You may not use my photos without my permission*

    2 comments:

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic