• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Happy Valentines Day!


    The last time I did a Valentines day shoot was in 2010, wow four years ago! Crazy how time flies. I wanted to finally do another one because they are so cute and fun. I think I'll try to do one every year. Once again my model was lovely Naomi, enjoy the photos, and I hope you have an awesome Valentines day whether you are single or have a special someone.

    Love love love! <3










    Photography & Post Processing: Me
    Makeup: Me
    Styling & Hair: Naomi and I
    Model: Naomi

    © Olivia Foulkes Photography


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic