• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Hiking in Wilson Ruins


    A couple of weeks ago my friend Rachel and I went to Gatineau Park to explore the Wilson ruins and it was awesome. Such a cool spot with old structures, streams and waterfalls. We were lucky that it was such a nice day with no one around! We took lots of photos, take a look :)

    Equipment:
    Canon 5D Mark ii
    16-35mm 2.8
    iPhone



    The sun can be a pain to take shots with but sometimes it creates nice effects like this lens flare :)











    It was kind of eerie in here, with lots of spiderwebs! Ugh







    Takin a little break








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic