• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Fall shoot in the cornfields


    Hey everyone!

    It's been awhile since I blogged but I feel I should start again.. I'm terrible at it but I want to get better at blogging! I did a fun casual style shoot with a new model Laura, the sister of a previous model I worked with last winter (Cat Kelly), she was super cute and loved being in front of the camera! She has a look that reminds me a bit like Nikki Reed. I did her makeup and we went to go find a location.

    It was a beautiful hot day (for fall especially!) but kind of a challenge because of how bright and sunny it was, but it made some nice lighting in a lot of the photos.

    I've always wanted to shoot in a cornfield, it makes a nice interesting location for the model to be surrounded by leaves. Hard to walk in though and we had some pretty muddy shoes at the end of it 😆 I will remember to wear better boots next time!

    I hope you enjoy the photos

    Liv xo


















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic