• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Beautiful Mama to Be


    Tasha, my lovely friend and coworker at Mac is having a baby girl in a couple of months! She asked me to take some maternity photos of her and I was honored. Maternity photography isn't really my niche per say but I definitely enjoyed it and was excited to do this for her.  She was a fantastic and beautiful model to work with and I thought the photos came out great! Hope you enjoy them :)

    P.S. special thanks to Steph Jones for being a helpful and hilarious assistant! 


    Disclaimer: Tasha was 100% ok with me posting these images. 

















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic