• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Thailand and Bali


    Thailand and Bali. Thats where my 3 friends and I spontaneously decided to go for 3 weeks (one of them stayed for another 3 weeks, lucky girl). In February, we took a week to decide and booked it instantly. It may be childish but we thought to ourselves, hey we worked hard for what seemed like forever at our jobs, and needed to go somewhere far, far away. To escape the repetitive, boring life of Ottawa and experience something totally new.

    Being in the intense heat and the crazy culture was overwhelming at times but it's what I needed. Seeing how beautiful this planet is, I felt rejuvinated and free. It was a trip of a lifetime. I think I have definitely caught the travel bug, because being back in Ottawa, I feel kind of trapped..this trip has inspired me to try to travel even more.

    Anyways - I didn't bring my SLR camera with me so these photos are from my phone and a gopro. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being in them :)


















































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic