• a good snapshot prevents a moment from running away

    Wild Heart, Gypsy Soul


    Feels so good to be back shooting! I had this idea for awhile now to do a boho style fashion shoot and glad Isabel got to model it for me :) She is so pretty and did an awesome job. I really liked how the photos turned out, hope you do too. Thanks for viewing and enjoy the photos

    xo Liv








     We are all wanderers on this Earth.
    Our hearts are full of wonder,
    and our souls are deep with dreams.




    -  Love in her eyes
            Flowers in her hair -




    Model: Isabel Hagerman
    Photo & Processing: Me
    Makeup and Styling: Me

    Equipment used:
    Canon 60D
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Sigma 24-70 mm

    Like my Facebook Page <3

    https://www.facebook.com/OliviaFoulkesPhotography?ref=aymt_homepage_panel




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Photographer based in Ottawa, Canada. I like taking photos of friends, nature and life around me. I shoot with: Canon 5D mark ii, Canon 50mm f1.4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic